Since January 1 this year:
1. How many times has Buller Health requested an ambulance from St John for patient transport?
2. How many times has the provision of an ambulance been delayed?
3. What has been the reason for each delay (ie ambulance already in use, no staff available)?
4. What has been the maximum delay time?
5. How many times has no ambulance been available and alternative transport arrangements been made?
6. What were those alternative transport arrangements?
7. How many times has proposed ambulance transport been replaced by helicopter transport because of road conditions?
How many FTEs in total are there in your obstetrics and gynaecology department, and how many roles are vacant? Please state this by speciality (gynaecologist, nurse, etc)? How many women/people are currently waiting for a gynaecology appointment? Please state how many have been waiting more than four months, and how many have been waiting for more than a year. How many have seen a specialist, and how many have not been seen at all?
If your hospital prioritises these cases (urgent, semi-urgent, routine etc) please state these categories, and how many women are waiting in each. Please also give an example/list of how each category is defined (not for every patient, just the types of health issues that would fall into those in general)? What is the average wait time, and what is the shortest? Please state the longest five wait times and what they are waiting for (symptoms or issue, eg. bleeding or cancer surgery? Please outline what your DHB is doing to care for these women or speed up their treatment, including providing copies of any action plans developed.
1. Total number of Registered and Enrolled Nurses who have left West Coast DHB since 1st October 2021. 2. Total number of Health Care Assistants who have left West Coast DHB since 1st October 2021. 3. Total number of Registered and Enrolled Nurses, working for the West Coast DHB whose employment contract was terminated under the Covid – 19 Public Health Response Vaccinations Amendment Order 2021(No 3). 4. The current number of Registered Nurse and Enrolled Nurse Job vacancies at West Coast DHB.
The top 20 contracts, in terms of value, with external service providers since 2017. Please include: the provider name, the name of the service provided, the value of the contract, the duration of the contract, The name of the external service provider that conducts the following services. Please specify the value of the contract with these providers. Please specify if these are done ‘in-house’: Building cleaning, Linen cleaning, Cooking.
Since 2010, to July 1, 2022, how many Essure devices have been removed by the DHB; – Since 2010, to July 1, 2022, how many Essure devices have been removed as a result of adverse reactions and/or side effects. – Please include a breakdown for the reason for removal if recorded /known
1. The total number of procedures outsourced by year (including the year to date) for the past five years. 2. For each year, provide a breakdown of the type of procedure. 3. For each year, provide the total spend on outsourced elective surgeries.
4. For each year, provide the amount that these surgeries would have cost the DHBs if they had not been outsourced.
Copies of key documents held by senior management created in the last two years that were substantially about the challenges in recruitment and or the impact of staff pressures in mental health services. Copies of any documents pertaining mental health staffing risk reports conducted in the last two years that highlights what the staff pressures in mental health services are?
In each of the financial years ended June 30 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 were Health Partners Consulting engaged by the DHB to undertake any reviews, projects or other activities or work, what was the purpose of each review, project, or other activity or work, and how much was paid to Health Partners Consulting for each review, project, or other activity or work?
The number of front line medical staff including nurses, doctors and all hospital staff that the Ministry has in circulation who are currently working and knowingly have Covid-19 by the Ministry.
I would like this data for the months of Jan, Feb, March, April, May 2022.
For each financial year: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and for the partial year of 2022 to date: 1.Number of FTE communications /media staff employed in each year (this includes all internal and external communications staff /content producers and social media staff) 2.The salary range paid to communications staff in each year. 3.Number of communications/media contractors used in each year. 4.Total sum paid to communications contractors in each year. 5.A breakdown of positions and numbers employed in each role (ie how many media advisors, senior media advisors, internal communications, managers, social media producers/managers) 6.How many media queries received in each year 7.How many interview requests received in each year 8.How many media interviews given, and to which media organisations and when. 9.Total salary costs for communications staff each year. 10.In each year, how many communications staff paid a salary more than $100,000 per annum and $200,000 per annum
Please provide the following figures related to bowel screening procedures, including colonoscopy and CT colonography:
The first figure is the external cost of bowel screening in the three years BEFORE your DHB joined the National Bowel Screening Programme. In those same years, please also provide the number of procedures done externally (as opposed to in-house DHB services).
The second figures is the external cost of bowel screening every year AFTER your DHB joined the National Bowel Screening Programme. Please also provide the number of procedures done externally (as opposed to in-house DHB services).
Please provide these figures by financial year, as a single dollar amount, excluding GST. If this work is covered within existing external contracts, please estimate the annual cost.
1. The total number of PGY1 House Officer positions filled by the ACE matching system for each year between 2014 and 2022, and a breakdown of these by country of training of the candidate (e.g. New Zealand, Australia). 2. The total number of PGY1 House Officer positions filled in by NZREX graduates for each year between 2014 and 2022. 3. The total number of PGY1 House Officer positions filled in by candidates from a Comparable Health System (e.g. U.K., Ireland, U.S.A., Canada etc.) for each year between 2014 and 2022. 4. The total number of PGY1 House Officer positions that were available and advertised outside of the ACE matching system for each year between 2014 and 2022.
Clarification of questions sent to Comms 13/5/2022 1.how many appointments and surgeries were deferred as a result of the 24-hour strike on Monday May16? 2.How many appointments and procedures were deferred or cancelled as a result of the ‘work to rule’ action on May 9-20? 3. Of the affected procedures/surgeries – what kinds of surgeries – and did this include any cancer surgeries? If so, how many?
RE earthquake-prone buildings owned, occupied, rented, leased or in use by Canterbury DHB. 1.A count and list of all buildings owned, occupied, rented, leased or in use. 2.The count and list of buildings from question 1 that have had a seismic assessment since 1 July 2017. 3.The count and list of buildings from question 1 that have not had a seismic assessment since 1 July 2017. 4.The count and list of those from question 1 that are currently earthquake prone. 5.The count and list of those from question 4 that are between 20 percent and less than 34 percent of the New Building Standard (NBS). 6.The count and list of those from question 4 that are less than 20 percent of the New Building Standard (NBS).
Showing 1-40 of 561 results, page 1 of 15.
Page last updated: 7 October 2022
Is this page useful?