What is Health365?
Health365 is an online service provided in partnership with your general practice. It gives you secure access to some of your own health information and a wide range of other services that make it easy to manage your own healthcare.
What can I do with Health365?
- Access all these services anytime, anywhere online from your PC, tablet, or smartphone:
- Make appointments with your GP or nurse any time of the day or night.
- Order repeat prescriptions for your regular medications.
- Access your medical history summary, regular medications and immunisations.
- View and track your:
- Get a list of scheduled events (e.g. due dates for mammography, immunisations and health screens).
What does it cost?
There is no cost to you for this service, it is sponsored by your practice.
How do I get access to Health365?
It’s easy. Just ask your GP at your next visit.
Your practice administration team will sign you up and send you a confirmation email. Once you receive the email, just follow the link to the website and enter the user name and password provided.
How do I use Health365?
There’s an excellent user guide published by Health365. Why not check it out? Take me to ‘A patient’s guide to the Portal’…