RE Official Information Act request WCDHB 9353
I refer to your email dated 3 October 2019 requesting the following information under the Official Information Act from West Coast DHB regarding West Coast patient movements. I note your request was clarified on 4 October 2019 as below:
1. In the 2018/2019 year to June, how many patients were sent back to their GP after their first specialist appointment?
2. How many patients were sent to ChCh for orthopaedic surgery in the year to June (2018/2019)?
3. How many orthopaedic surgery procedures were done in Greymouth in the year to June (2018/2019)?
• How many orthopaedic surgeons are on the roster?
4. How many patients had elective surgery in Greymouth in the year to June (2018/2019)?
5. How many patients from the Coast were admitted to ChCh hospital and-or had surgery in ChCh in the year to June (2018/2019)?
1. Elective surgery discharges (caseweights and actual number)**
2. Elective surgery Caseweights, Percentage of patients with confirmed cancer who receive their first treatment within 31 days, and high suspicion of cancer within 62 days of referral. Percentage4 of accepted referrals for CT scans and MRI scans receiving procedures within 42 days. Number and percentage of ED patients discharged or treated within six hours. number of presentations to ED.
3. Elective medical discharges (caseweights and actual number)
4. Planned (funded) elective medical discharges (caseweights)
5. Acute caseweight discharges
6. Acute caseweights planned (funded)
7. Number and % of patients with a confirmed cancer diagnosis receive their first cancer treatment (or other management) within 31 days of a decision to treat
8. Number and % of patients referred urgently with a high suspicion of cancer receive their first treatment (or other management) within 62 days of the referral being received by the hospital
9. Number and % of accepted referrals for CT scans receiving procedures within 42 days
10. Number and % of accepted referrals for MRI scans receiving procedures within 42 days
11. Number and % of ED patients discharged or treated within 6 hours.
12. Number of presentations to ED.
Showing 1-2 of 2 results, page 1 of 1.
Page last updated: 15 November 2019
Is this page useful?