RE Official Information Act request WCDHB 9396
I refer to your email dated 20 February 2020 requesting the following information under the Official Information Act from West Coast DHB specifically:
1. The number of births per month at Kawatiri Maternity Unit in the past five years (to June 30, 2019), and the number of Buller mothers who birthed in Greymouth Hospital over the same period (also per month please).
2. The number of home births in Buller per month over the same period.
3. The number of Buller mothers who birthed outside the Coast over the same period.
4. The number of patient transfers from Buller Hospital to hospitals elsewhere, per month, in the past five years (to June 30, 2019).
5. The number of those transfers to each hospital (ie Greymouth, Christchurch, Nelson).
6. The number of transfers from Buller Hospital by ambulance, and the number by helicopter, per month, for the same period.
7. The cost of ambulance transfers from Buller each year, and the cost of helicopter transfers each year.
8. The number of fixed wing transfers per month from Buller over the five years, and the cost of those transfers.
9. The number of those fixed wing transfers to each hospital.
Showing 1-1 of 1 results, page 1 of 1.
Page last updated: 15 May 2020
Is this page useful?