RE Official information request WCDHB 9443
I refer to your email dated 30 June 2020 requesting the following information under the Official Information Act from West Coast DHB. Specifically:
1. How many anaesthetic technicians are employed by the DHB and for each technician please provide the following: their FTE, their length of service as per their employment agreement, and what step on the salary scale they are paid, and what the salary for the step they are on is.
2. How much anaesthetic technician FTE is currently vacant at the DHB;
3. The number of anaesthetic technician trainees currently employed at the DHB;
4. The number of Maori and Pacifica anaesthetic technicians and trainees (identified separately) are employed at the DHB;
5. Both the budget for and the actual amount of money spent by the DHB on professional development for anaesthetic technicians in the 12 months from 1 June 2019 to 1 June 2020;
6. How much has been spent on locum and contractor anaesthetic technicians in the 12 months from 1 June 2019 to 1 June 2020. This will include all salary, wage or contractor fees as well as incidentals such as recruitment costs, travel and accommodation for such individuals.