Wednesday 29 July 2020CE Update2 minutes to read
You can click on the thumbnail image to open the update.
West Coast DHB’s own newsletter.
In this July edition of the CE Update, Chief Executive David Meates gives a special thanks to everyone on the Coast for waiting patiently for our long-awaited new facility, Te Nīkau, Grey Hospital & Health Centre. He also acknowledges the huge efforts everyone across the West Coast Health System put into our response to the COVID-19 pandemic response.
- Tribute to Rodger Mills
- Our COVID-19 Alert Level 3 baby
- Welcome to Te Nīkau, Grey Hospital & Health Centre
- Combined health careers on the Coast “fantastic achievement”
- Providing innovative and flexible care to Māori during and beyond the COVID-19 pandemic
- Remembering Florence Nightingale
- Something for you – your employee benefits
- Primary care improvement case study West Coast Primary Health Organisation: Improving access to care and the journey of Maori and whanau with diabetes
- South Island Alliance update
- Maternity staff say good bye to McBrearty Ward
- Looking after yourself – winter wellbeing winners
- Health Quality & Safety Commission New Zealand E-digest, Issue 118
- Activity & Nutrition Aotearoa newsletter
- One minute with Marion Smith, Portfolio Manager – Hauora Māori
- eCALD – Enhancing CALD Cultural Competence newsletter
- iSupport: One source for all your ISG needs
Read this CE Update (PDF version)
Or read the CE Update like a real animated magazine on ISSUU
Click on the image of the magazine just below to view it full screen and page through the document. Or click here to view the document on the ISSUU website.
Tags bouquetsCE UpdateCOVID-19 NewseCALD newsletterFlorence NightingaleMarion Smithmedia releaseRodger MillsSouth Island Alliance updatetemplate
Celebrating AchievementInitiativesInnovationService changesTechnology
Back to Health News