Monday 22 August 2022Facilities News3 minutes to read
Read the Te Tai o Poutini | West Coast Pānui via ISSUU or PDF – both available on our website. You can also navigate straight to the article you want to read via the individual page links below.
In this edition, read about the Te Whatu Ora Change Hub, which includes information about the working groups, work streams and the design process of the new health system operating model. There’s an update on our visitor restrictions as well as some helpful information about supporting healthcare workers through the pandemic.
Also, in this edition, we welcome Dr Calvin Davis to the South Westland Area Practice team, shine the spotlight on Medical Laboratory Technician Harriet Hoeve as well as Immunisation Coordinator Jessie Chapman.
There’s a quiz that tests your knowledge of medical-themed TV shows and movies and a delicious Curried Kumara Soup recipe.
We welcome your feedback on the new Te Whatu Ora Te Tai o Poutini | West Coast Pānui. Reply to this email or contact email@example.com
Read more here
Kupu Arataki – Introduction
- Who is governing Te Whatu Ora Health New Zealand?
- Change Hub set up to provide overview and updates on the work underway to design how we work together in the future
- A word from Interim Te Tai o Poutini West Coast District Director and Interim Te Waipounamu Regional Director
- COVID-19 – How are we tracking?
- Mask matter
- Online Burnout Module
- How to support a healthcare working during a pandemic
- Quiz – Medical movies and TV shows
Ā mātou tāngata – Our people
- South Westland area practice team welcomes permanent GP
- Photo Board
- West Coast trainee tops NZ in Lab exams
- One minute with…Jessie Chapman, West Coast DHB’s Immunisation Coordinator | Population Health
Ā mātou kōrero – Our stories
- Warm homes and healthy Coasters
- A winter warmer – Curried Kumara Soup
- Vaccinations still available and helpful against COVID-19
- Stick it to Hep C!
- South Island links into national image exchange solution
- How to get Big Password Energy
- Installation of new CT scanner underway
- Whakamihi – Bouquets
Pānui – Notices
- Who deserves an extra big thank you?
- Something For You
- has a new app
- Health Quality & Safety Commission E-digest Issue #10, 19 August 2022
- QUIZ ANSWERS – Medical movies and TV shows
You can read the CE Update in 2 different formats:
Read the PDF version
View on issuu.com
Back to Health News