RE Official Information Act request WCDHB 9390
I refer to your email dated 13 December 2019 to the Ministry of Health which they subsequently partially transferred to us on 3 February 2020, requesting the following information under the Official Information Act from West Coast DHB. Specifically, regarding addiction services question 3 a,b and c.
1. Can you please provide a list of the different types of addiction services people can access through the public health system?
2. How many rehab and detox beds are currently available through the public health system for people addicted to drugs and alcohol?
3. How many people were put on a waitlist to access detox and rehab addiction services each year over the past four years (2016 – 2019)?
- Can each year please be broken down into months i.e. the number of people each month put on a waitlist?
- Can the waitlisted people please be broken down into category i.e. what service it was that they were wanting to access, and were subsequently waitlisted for?
- Can you please categorise these waitlisted people into wait-times i.e. those who had to wait 5 weeks, 6 weeks, 7 weeks and so on?