West Coast DHB’s own newsletter.
In this November edition of the CE Update, Acting Chief Executive Andrew Brant thanks everyone for the warm welcome and introduction to the West Coast Health System. He talks about the implementation of a rural generalist model and touches on the official opening of Te Nīkau Hospital & Health Centre and future of Buller Health.
- How Te Nīkau Hospital & Health Centre works
- Cobden School’s donation of children’s toys and art supplied a welcomed gift
- Fit testing of N95 masks being carried out
- What’s happening with Holidays Act compliance
- Celebrating Pradu Dayaram’s contribution to the West Coast health system
- Farewell to Patricia O’Connell
- Tribute to Mark Smith, a wise doctor, esteemed colleague, inspirational leader
- Tech neck
- Training to help recognise and respond to elder abuse
- New video shows how to prevent pressure injuries
- One minute with Hellen Walker, Personal Assistant to Manager Integrated Health Services – Northern Region
- Health Quality & Safety Commission New Zealand E-digest, Issue 123
- Activity & Nutrition Aotearoa newsletter
- eCALD – Enhancing CALD Cultural Competence newsletter