RE Official Information Act request WCDHB 9353
I refer to your email dated 3 October 2019 requesting the following information under the Official Information Act from West Coast DHB regarding West Coast patient movements. I note your request was clarified on 4 October 2019 as below:
1. In the 2018/2019 year to June, how many patients were sent back to their GP after their first specialist appointment?
2. How many patients were sent to ChCh for orthopaedic surgery in the year to June (2018/2019)?
3. How many orthopaedic surgery procedures were done in Greymouth in the year to June (2018/2019)?
• How many orthopaedic surgeons are on the roster?
4. How many patients had elective surgery in Greymouth in the year to June (2018/2019)?
5. How many patients from the Coast were admitted to ChCh hospital and-or had surgery in ChCh in the year to June (2018/2019)?
Showing 1-1 of 1 results, page 1 of 1.
Page last updated: 15 November 2019
Is this page useful?